Saturday, May 19, 2007

To save.... or to indulge...

I am stuck with an awful quandry. I have been lusting after a standard flyer assembly for my Ashford Traddy double drive for over a year now. The bobbins change faster, the other kits are less expensive to buy, and the standard bobbins are cheaper (should I decide to buy more of them rather than keep the DD bobbins I already have. The other side is that this is money I would otherwise be putting toward my down payment for a condo around here. I need $15K give or take. Do I use some of that extra paycheck coming up next month or stash all of it in savings? Please, help me make up my mind!!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You don't want to be asking me!!!! I want it all with no sacrifices any where. It seems if you purchase the standard flyer in the long run you will be saving money though. Good success with your decision.